The enjoyment of all visitors is of paramount importance to IMXHK. For your safety and comfort, please refer to the visiting tips below to enjoy your visit to IMXHK.
During your visit, please follow all signs , notices, directions and instructions given by IMXHK or brand staff members or security guards on site. The organiser is always at your service at any time.
Children aged 15 or below must be always accompanied by a person over the age of 18 during the visit.
Visitors should not enter any part of the Venue that is closed to the public.
Smoking in any part of AsiaWorld-Expo is prohibited.
Animals are not allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo (except for guide dogs for the blind).
Food and beverage
According to the regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, no food or beverage is allowed to be taken into the exhibition venue. Visitors may have food and drinks at the cafeterias / restaurants inside the venue. Cafeterias and restaurants will be available in the venue during the show.
To ensure a pleasant visit for everyone, please do not bring large objects and bags, and any items which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others into the Venue. The Organiser reserves the right to request visitors to deposit their personal belongings at the cloakroom/ lockers, and inspect personal belongings on entry/exit into the venue.
Security procedures will be in place for anyone entering the venue with dangerous goods, including flammable substances, corrosive substances, noxious items and gas cylinders.
Prams and strollers are permitted. Visitors however must take extreme care when using prams and strollers to avoid any damage to others persons and/ or objects in the venue.
However, oversize and jogging strollers are prohibited. The organsier reserves the right to decide what can and cannot be checked in at the reception and the cloak room in the main reception.
Still photography in the venue is permitted for private, non-commercial use only. Photography is not permitted in special areas designated as “No Photography”. For press and other special photography, including film and video projects, please contact Mr. Yun on +852 3955 1152 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold and/ or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises or to reproduce photographs of objects in its collection/premission.
Lost and Found
All lost items handed in and/ or found in the Venue will be recorded and kept at the main reception in Entry Pavilion by the end of the show. Unclaimed items will be disposed or given to charity.
If you have left something behind at the Venue, please visit the main reception in Entry Pavilion.
First aid service
Inform the nearest security guard or staff if you require first aid in the venue. First aid assistance and emergency support will be available at the First Aid room during the show.
Typhoon and Black Rainstorm warning signal
Please note the implementation of the following emergency measures in case Typhoon Signal No.8 or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted during the IMXHK 2021.
The Show Management will make an announcement on the below special arrangements via the hall speaker system and show website. If visitors have any queries on below arrangement, please contact the Show Management.
The below special arrangements may be adjusted or changed depending on the actual conditions at that time. The Show Management will announce the changes, if any, to visitors at the earliest practicable time.
(A) Arrangement under Typhoon Signal No.8 warning signal:
Typhoon Signal No.8 hoisted prior to show opening hours
- If a Pre-No.8 Special Announcement or a Typhoon Signal No.8 is issued before 08:30 during the show day, the show will remain closed for the whole day unless the typhoon signal is lowered at tor before 14:00
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 is lowered at or before 14:00, the show will be re-opened 2 hours after the signal is lowered.
- The show will remain closed if the Typhoon Signal No.8 is lowered after 14:00.
Typhoon Signal No.8 hoisted during show opening hours
- The Hong Kong Observatory will issue a Pre-No.8 Special Announcement to the public to give advance warning that Typhoon Signal No.8 will soon be hoisted. The Show Management will broadcast such typhoon announcement to inform all visitors and the show will be closed in 2 hours after the typhoon announcement. Visitors will be requested to leave the exhibition. When Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted, Airport Express and MTR services will continue operating but may run on a limited schedule depending on weather condition.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted without a Pre-No.8 Special Announcement (in a rare situation), the show will be closed immediately. The Show Management will immediately broadcast the warning to visitors. Visitors will be requested to leave the exhibition venue immediately. When Typhoon Signal No.8 is hoisted, Airport Express and MTR services will continue operating but may run on a limited schedule depending on weather condition.
(B) Arrangement under Black Rainstorm warning signal:
Black Rainstorm warning signal hoisted prior to show opening hours
- If Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted before 08:30 during the show day, the show will remain closed for the whole day unless the Black Rainstorm warning signal is cancelled at or before 14:00.
- If Black Rainstorm warning signal is cancelled at or before 14:00, the show will be re-opened 2 hours after the signal is cancelled.
- The show will remain closed if Black Rainstorm warning signal is cancelled after 14:00.
Black Rainstorm warning signal hoisted during show opening hours
- If Black Rainstorm warning signal is announced during show opening hours, the show will remain opened after the announcement. Visitors will be encouraged to stay in the venue for their own safety.